A SAFE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
Following the latest announcements by the government regarding Covid-19, from the 1st of May 2022, there is no need for a covid pass in order to enter the aquarium!The use of masks remains mandatory inside the building for everyone over the age of 5.
WHAT CORFU AQUARIUM IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT:
– Corfu Aquarium requires that all guests wear facemasks, in compliance with the Greek law.
– All Aquarium team members will be required to wear face masks while working.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the Aquarium, including at the entry, exit, interactive exhibits, toilets etc.
– The Aquarium will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces such as windows and toilets.
– All visitors are entering the Aquarium in groups accompanied by a guide from the Aquarium. Visitors are required to remain with their guide throughout the visit and to not mix with other groups.
– We are limiting attendance to control guest flow within the Aquarium, and create a better and safer experience for all.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART; PLEASE DO YOUR PART:
– Keep safe distance from others wherever possible.
– Wear a mask at all times during your visit.
– Clean your hands often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue. Immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
– Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
– If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.